This Trader Joe’s unexpected cheddar cheese is a cross between a sharp cheddar cheese and a rich Parmesan cheese, and is a long time staple as one of the best Trader Joe’s cheeses. It has a super rich and delicious taste to it, and should definitely be in your rotation of cheeses if you’ve never tried it before. You can cut it up and just eat it by itself since it tastes amazing on its own, or it goes really well with butter crackers or fruit and olives on a charcuterie board. Or you can buy the shredded unexpected cheddar and unexpected cheddar soup that TJs now sells. Keep this in your fridge for when you have people over and they’ll love this cheese if they’ve never tried it………….
- 110 calories per serving
- Net Weight: 7 oz
- “Tastes like an aged premium cheddar with hints of Parmesan”
- Excellent tasting cheese that is an all time Trader Joe’s favorite
- Also comes in other forms like shredded unexpected cheddar and cheddar soup
Trader Joe’s Unexpected Cheddar Cheese with Parmesan
There are so many amazing cheeses at Trader Joe’s that one has to taste amazing to stand out. This unexpected cheddar definitely stands out for its richness and unique taste.What is everyone’s favorite way to eat this Trader Joe’s cheese? If people have a go to cheese at Trader Joe’s that they love other than this, I’d love to hear! I actually like this more than the newly introduced soup and shredded version of this, but all are solid choices. If you can’t make it to TJs, give these items a shot…..
– Trader Joe’s Trader Giotto’s Oven-Baked, Gluten-Free, Low Carb Cheese Bites (3-pack)
– Cheez-It Original Baked Snack Cheese Crackers – Single Serve School Lunch Snacks (Case contains 40 Count)
Other posts and links you might like…
Trader Joe’s string cheese review