This Trader Joe’s Suja immunity shot has somewhat of a spicy kick to it, but goes down fairly easily and is packed with Vitamin D, Zinc and Vitamin C. It’s also gluten free, non GMO and organic, and many people swear by the immunity and health properties of these little Suja shots. There’s no TJs name on these little 2 oz bottles, but the Suja brand is a pretty well known, trusted maker of immunity and probiotic shots. These are also a good value at $2.49, compared to places like Whole Foods………….
- With reishi and probiotics
- Net Weight: 2 oz
- Suja brand
- Dairy-free and gluten-free
- 150% DV Vitamin D3 & Zinc
- 100% DV Vitamin C
- Live Probiotics to support immune health
Suja Immunity Shots at Trader Joe’s
There are now a few different probiotic and immunity shots at Trader Joe’s branded with the Trader Joe’s logo and also ones like these Suja shots without any TJs branding. How does everyone think the taste of these Trader Joe’s Suja immunity shots are compared to other ones they’ve had? If anyone has some stories of how they have felt overall after taking these shots for awhile, I’d love to hear about it! There is an increasing amount of little shots like these at Trader Joe’s including Trader Joe’s ginger shots and celery juice shots, both of which have a nice flavor to them and simple, clean ingredients. And if you can’t make it out to TJs, give these items a try…..
– NatureWise Vitamin D3 5000iu (125 mcg) 1 Year Supply for Healthy Muscle Function, Bone Health and Immune Support, Non-GMO, Gluten Free in Cold-Pressed Olive Oil, Packaging May Vary (360 Mini Softgels)
– Nature’s Bounty Zinc Caplets
Other posts and links you might like…
Trader Joe’s Ginger Shot supplement review and price