This Trader Joe’s pumpkin pancake mix is a seasonal fall item that always comes out around September or October a little while before Halloween. It’s slightly updated for Fall 2021 and as usual has a really good pumpkin flavor to it whether you make pancakes or waffles with it. TJs uses real pumpkin in this pancake and waffle mix in addition to things like allspice and buttermilk for a really rich and decadent tasting pancake mix ………….
- 290 calories per pancake serving
- 260 calories per waffle serving
- Net Weight: 21.2 oz
- 12 grams of sugar per pancake serving
- 9 grams of sugar per waffle serving
- Just add butter, milk and eggs
Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Pancake and Waffle Mix
This Trader Joe’s pumpkin pancake mix has been around for decades at TJs, and is one of thine things I always look forward to as part of the fall pumpkin products. Trader Joe’s pumpkin items always come with unique and interesting surprises (like the pumpkin hummus this year), but I love knowing I’ll be able to have a few boxes of this in my pantry for when I want a fun and delicious waffle or pancake breakfast. How does everyone like these compared to other similar mixes they’ve had? If there is a go to sauce, syrup or condiment people add to this, let us know! I admit that I have added Trader Joe’s pumpkin butter to this and it was amazing, but very rich!! And if you can’t make it out to TJs, give these items a try…..
– Simple Mills Almond Flour Pumpkin Pancake & Waffle Mix, Gluten Free, Good for Breakfast, Nutrient Dense, 10.7oz, Pack of 1
– Krusteaz Pumpkin Spice Complete Pancake Mix – Made with REAL Pumpkin – 2 pack of 16oz boxes
Other posts and links you might like…
Trader Joe’s pancake bread review