This Trader Joe’s salami is made by Columbus salami and has a slight spicy kick to it. There a few different Trader Joe’s salami options, including several with the Trader Joe’s branding. This is a solid salami option, but I wouldn’t say this is the best salami I’ve ever had. If you like a little bit of a kick to your meats, Columbus salami is a solid option. This is also a good deal compared to other groceries that sell Columbus salami…..…….
- 90 calories per serving
- Net Weight: 5 oz
- 1 gram of sugar per serving
- Columbus Calabrese Salami, zesty with red chili peppers
- Salame with no artificial colors or flavors
- Gluten free
Columbus Salami at Trader Joe’s
Trader Joe’s salami comes in a lot of different forms, including salami sticks, whole salami and sliced salamis. What is everyone’s favorite type of TJs salami? It’s hard to go wrong with a charcuterie board full of meats and cheeses, so I really don’t dislike any of the salamis in the Trader Joe’s meat aisle. And if you can’t make it out to TJs, give these items a try…..
– Columbus Salame Company Italian Dry Salame V2 Paper Wrap 3 Pound
– CHOMPS Grass Fed Original Beef Jerky Snack Sticks, Keto, Paleo, Whole30 Approved, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, High Protein, 90 Calorie Snacks, 1.15 Oz Meat Stick, Pack Of 24
Price: $3.29 ($10.53/lb)
Other posts you might like….
Trader Joe’s charcuterie board review