This Trader Joe’s multivitamin is formulated especially for women with 15 different types of vitamins in a once a day tablet. These are made by Garden of Life Brand under the My Kind Organics label and don’t have any TJs packaging or logos on them. These get really good reviews on Amazon and are priced very competitively at Trader Joe’s compared to other in person grocery and vitamin stores.Vitamin D, B and a bunch of other super important supplements are included in this 30 tablet package…….…….
- Whole food women’s multivitamin
- 30 tablets
- organic, vegan and non gmo
- Garden of Life Brand, MyKind Organics
Women’s Once Daily Multi Vitamin at Trader Joe’s
The Trader Joe’s multivitamin comes in a few different options, but these ones formulated specifically for women have been around TJs for a few years now. How would everyone compare the price and effectiveness of these Trader Joe’s vitamins to ones that carry the TJs logo? I’d recommend taking a look at the Trader Joe’s vitamin aisle to see what might work for you since they have a growing number of both non Trader Joe’s and Trader Joe’s branded vitamins to choose from now! And if you can’t make it out to TJs, give these items a try…..
– Garden of Life Dr. Formulated Once Daily Women’s Shelf Stable Probiotics 16 Strains, 50 Billion CFU Guaranteed Potency to Expiration, Gluten Dairy & Soy Free One a Day, Prebiotic Fiber, 30 Capsules
– Vitafusion Women’s Gummy Vitamins, Mixed Berries, 150 Count
Other posts and links you might like…
Trader Joe’s Probiotic review