These organic Trader Joe’s chicken wings come frozen and can be cooked right from frozen in the oven, or grilled, deep fried or even cooked in the air fryer. They come in a super convenient resealable bag that lets you toss in some oil and spices and shake it up without having to take them out of the package. I love baking these right from frozen in the oven when I’m too lazy to make them on the grill or deep fry them. I know friends of mine have used the air fryer to make these, but either way these are a good value for organic chicken wings, which are hard to find. The bag is usually a good mix of flats and drumsticks in case someone likes one part of the wing over the other!………….
- Ice glazed organic chicken wing sections
- Net Weight: 32 oz (2 pounds)
- Individually frozen so they don’t stick together in the bag
- 210 calories per serving
Trader Joe’s Organic Chicken Wings
The only ingredients in these Trader Joe’s chicken wings is chicken, which is fairly rare for frozen chicken wings from national brands. Most of them add some sort of junk and almost none of them are organic. Whats is everyone’s favorite recipe or way to make these chicken wings? I like using the Trader Joe’s coffee rub and garlic seasoning on these for a nice sweet and salty taste. Then I’ll melt some butter and combine it with some Frank’s hot sauce and Trader Joe’s habanero hot sauce for a a really good flavor! I think there’s usually about 16 wings in the bag, so these aren’t the cheapest wings you’ll find, but they hold up frozen really well, have no added ingredients and are organic. And if you can’t make it out to TJs, give these items a try…..
– Capital City Mambo Sauce – Variety 2-pack of Sweet Hot and Mild Mambo Sauce – Washington DC Wing Sauces (Two 12 oz bottles); Perfect for wings, chicken, pork, beef, and seafood
– Buffalo Wild Wings Sauce Ultimate Sampler Bundle – Honey BBQ, Caribbean Jerk, Asian Zing, Mango Habanero (12 ounces each)
Other posts and links you might like…
Trader Joe’s Hot Sauce review