These Trader Joe’s Almond Flour Tortillas have a good flavor to them, with a slight taste difference from regular old tortillas. They are gluten free, but do have a decent amount of carbs in them so they aren’t exactly keto friendly. There’s always something slightly different that’s hard to put your finger on if you are used to eating flour tortillas, but these TJs almond flour tortillas really only have a slight earthy/nutty taste to them, and generally have a pretty similar texture and rolling ability to regular tortillas. ………….
- 90 calories per tortilla
- Net Weight: 5.3 oz
- Gluten free
- 9 grams of carbs per tortilla
- 1/2 gram of sugar per tortilla (no added sugars)
- Ingredients are almond flour, tapioca starch, water, organic apple cider vinegar, natural flavor, salt and xanthan gum
Gluten Free Tortillas with Almond Flour at Trader Joe’s
Trader Joe’s almond flour tortillas are new for 2021, and are another good option in the gluten free and alternative flour tortilla category at TJs. How does everyone like the taste and texture of these almond flour tortillas compared to the brown rice flour ones or the Trader Joe’s gluten free quinoa flour tortillas? I like these better in terms of both taste and texture compared to the quinoa tortillas. If anyone has any unique recipes or ways they’ve used these almond flour tortillas I’d love to hear about it! And if you can’t make it out to TJs, give these items a try…..
– Siete Almond Flour Grain Free Tortillas, 8 Tortillas Per Pack, 2-Pack, 16 Tortillas
– Blue Diamond Almond Flour, Gluten Free, Blanched, Finely Sifted 3 Pound bag
Other posts and links you might like…
Trader Joes Gluten Free tortillas review