The 2021 May edition of the Fearless Flyer is out! There are a bunch of new items out for this Trader Joe’s Weekly Ad May, 2021 edition. There is always new items coming in and out of Trader Joe’s, so keep in mind that no Trader Joe’s Fearless Flyer has every single new item that has recently arrived. My favorites of this May edition are the ube products. The ube ice cream is smooth and sweet, the ube tea cookies are sugary and delicious and the ube mochi pancake mix remains the perfect treat to make your kids for breakfast. I think TJ’s wants to whet your appetite with the Fearless Flyer to come in and discover new and fun things inside the store!
Fully zoomable scanned Fearless Flyer, May 2021 appears at end of this post!
Trader Joe’s Fearless Flyer
- Here is the full list of featured products:
- Organic Sugar Cones
- Popcorn In a Pickle
- Vegan Chickpea Masala Salad
- Ube Ice Cream
- TJ Grand Reserve Rutherford Cabernet Lot 30
- Love, Olivia Watermelon Wine
- Creamy Toscano Soaked in Rosé Wine
- Tealicious Cheddar Cheese
- Cold Pressed Watermelon Juice
- Mango Tangerine Scented Candle
- Grain Free Chicken Recipe Dog Food
- Grain Free Beef Recipe Dog Food
- Watermelon Overnight Face Mask
- Rainbow Dozen Roses
- Large Assorted Succulents
- Mini Assorted Succulents
- Ube Mochi Pancake & Waffle Mix
- Southern Peach Crisp Ice Cream
- Strawberry Shortcake Cookies
- This is the Trader Joe’s Weekly Ad April 2021 edition!
Find Trader Joe’s products online without going to the store through Amazon
Trader Joe’s Fearless 2021 May Edition
This edition of the fearless flyer has a lot of good treats, a few of which I’ve already reviewed on here, including Trader Joes Ube Mochi pancakes, Ube Ice Cream and Trader Joe’s Dog food. Keep in mind that usually each Trader Joe’s weekly ad is a mix of new products and some old standbys. And if you’ve never picked up the physical copy of the paper Trader Joe’s fearless flyer in store, it’s worth it just to see the cartoons in print. And all the fun illustrations that can be appreciated by parents and kids alike. Plus you can keep it around for wrapping paper for a Trader Joe’s fanatic! This Trader Joe’s weekly ad May 2021 edition also is the first Fearless Flyer on the brand new TJs website!…..
Other posts you might like……