These Trader Joe’s panda puffs are peanut butter flavored, organic and have a really nice crunch to them while still tasting sweet and satisfying. They have a tad less sugar than similar name brand cereals, and the fact these are gluten free is surprising after you taste them. Panda puffs have long been a favorite gluten free cereal, and now that Trader Joe’s carries these gluten free gems, it adds another good cereal and breakfast option from TJs!…..…….
- 170 calories per serving
- Net Weight: 10.6 oz
- 9 grams of sugar per serving
- Made by Nature’s Path Organic Envirokidz
- Gluten free
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
Nature’s Path Organic Peanut Butter Panda Puffs at Trader Joe’s
Trader Joe’s cereal options are growing by the month, with things like Puffins and other fun but healthy options. What is everyone’s favorite Trader Joe’s cereal? I’m curious how people compare Trader Joe’s panda puffs with other organic cereals you’ve tried. And if you can’t make it out to TJs, give these items a try…..
– Panda Puffs Organic Peanut Butter Cereal, 1.54 Lbs. Earth Friendly Package (Pack of 3), Gluten Free, Non-GMO, EnviroKidz by Nature’s Path
– Nature’s Path Organic Heritage Flakes Cereal, 2 Lbs. Earth Friendly Package (Pack of 6), Non-GMO, 6 Ancient Grains, Low Sugar, High Fiber, 5g Plant Based Protein
Other posts and links you might like….
Trader Joe’s chia cereal review