This Trader Joe’s Microdermabrasion Scrub is an effective way to leave your skin feeling super smooth and is best used on your face and neck. It comes in a tiny 2 ounce package for about $5, but that’s actually a fantastic deal when you compare this facial scrub to other cosmetic stores. This legitimately made my skin a lot more smooth feeling after I applied just a little bit to my wet face. I waited a few minutes like the directions said and then rinsed it off and my neck and face felt the smoothest I’d felt in a long time. In terms of the moisturizing properties I’m not sure, but this is a nice mini spa like experience for $4.99!………….
- Apply small amount to face, neck or chest and then rinse
- Net Weight: 2 oz
- Scrubs away dry skin and really does leave my skin feeling soft
- Contains finely ground pumice and a few different oils and extracts like candlenut seed, jojoba and sunflower oil and licorice root and camelia leaf (tea leaf)
Nourish Microdermabrasion Scrub at Trader Joe’s
This Trader Joe’s Microdermabrasion Scrub is a fairly new product in the successful Trader Joe’s Nourish line of skincare and body care products. As always, some of the best deals at TJs are found in the bath and body section. What is everyone’s favorite use for this, and have you found that it actually works? I’m curious to know if people just use this on their face since it’s only two ounces, or has it worked for you on your chest and neck too? If anyone has any go to Trader Joe’s moisturizer or other hand and face products that fly under the radar, I’d love to know! If you can’t make it to TJs, check out some of these products…..
– Trader Joe’s Blueberry and Acai Facial Scrub, 2 Oz Jar
– Bliss Micro Magic | Skin-renewing Microdermabrasion Scrub | Straight-from-the-Spa | Tightens Pores & Brightens Skin | Paraben Free, Cruelty Free | 3.4 fl oz
Other posts and links you might like…
Trader Joe’s Hyaluronic Acid Moisture Serum review
Trader Joe’s Microdermabrasion Scrub