This Trader Joe’s hyaluronic acid serum is formulated to help moisturize and brighten skin, and comes in a 1 ounce bottle for a price of under $9. Hyaluronic acid is a super absorber of water and so is supposed to help your skin retain water to help it stay hydrated and give it a better tone. Whether or not it works exactly like it promises is hard to say. But this is priced well below a lot of cosmetic and specialty beauty stores, and is a relatively inexpensive way to see if it works for your skin. Apparently hyaluronic acid is found naturally in the skin and interacts with collagen to help with skin health…..…….
- According to Trader Joe’s this moisture boost serum is “water-based, unscented, non-comedogenic, dermatologist-formulated”
- Net Weight: 1 oz
- Apply twice daily to damp, toned skin followed by moisturizer to help create a protective barrier
- Ingredients are water, propanediol, sodium hyaluronate, phenoxyethanol, and ethylhexylglycerin
- Suitable for all skin types according to directions
Nourish Hyaluronic Acid Serum at Trader Joe’s
This TJs hyaluronic acid serum is one of a bunch of different beauty products in the Trader Joe’s Nourish line. There’s the Rose Water Facial Toner, the Microdermabrasion Scrub, the Ultra Hydrating Gel Moisturizer and the Supreme Hydrating Eye Cream. What is everyone’s favorite Trader Joe’s moisturizing product? I’m curious if people have used a few different ones at the same time, and whether or not they’ve found a real difference in the look and feel of their skin. In any case, these are all a good value compared to other stores, and come in sizes that you can easily give them a shot without breaking the bank! Check out these other options if you can’t make it to TJs…..
– NOW Supplements, Hyaluronic Acid, Double Strength 100 mg, with L-Proline, Alpha Lipoic Acid and Grape Seed Extract, 120 Veg Capsules
– Hyaluronic Acid Serum 1 oz, 100% Pure Organic HA, Anti Aging Anti Wrinkle, Original Face Moisturizer for Dry Skin and Fine Lines, Leaves Skin Full and Plump ASTERWOOD NATURALS Dropper Bottle
Other posts and links you might like…
Trader Joe’s Vitamin E Oil review
Trader Joe’s Beauty Products Roundup
2 thoughts on “Trader Joe’s Hyaluronic Acid, Moisture Serum”
Is this product vegan?
What percentage of hyaluronic acid is this product?
Some like L’Oréal mention they are 1.5%.