These Trader Joe’s chocolate fudge oat bars are vegan, gluten free and made with oat milk. They are sold in the ice cream section in a box of 4 bars that only have 100 calories each. The bars are smaller than you’d think based on the packaging, but they do have a nice creamy, smooth texture to them, if not much chocolate flavor. You wouldn’t confuse these with legit chocolate fudge ice cream bars, but they are a pretty good vegan, gluten free, non dairy alternative to regular ice cream bars. Not to mention its very hard to find oat milk ice cream bars, so these should be a welcome addition for a lot of people…….…….
- 100 calories per serving (1 bar)
- Net Weight: 8.25 oz
- 12 grams of sugar per bar
- Vegan, gluten free and non dairy frozen chocolate oat bars made with oat milk
Trader Joe’s Vegan Chocolate Fudge Oat Bars
The Trader Joe’s chocolate fudge oat bars are new for 2021, and are a nice addition to the non-dairy frozen ice cream aisle at TJs. How would everyone compare the taste and texture of these compared to other non-dairy desserts at Trader Joe’s? I’m curious if people wish these had more of a chocolate flavor, or like the smooth, balanced, rich taste. And if you can’t make it out to TJs, give these items a try…..
– KIND Breakfast Bars, Honey Oat, Gluten Free, 1.8oz, 32 Count
– Califia Farms – Oat Milk, Unsweetened Barista Blend, 32 Oz (Pack of 6) | Shelf Stable | Non Dairy Milk | Creamer | Vegan | Plant Based | Gluten-Free | Non-GMO
Other posts and links you might like…
Trader Joe’s Oat Milk Review
One thought on “Trader Joe’s Chocolate Fudge Oat Bars, Vegan Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert”
I got an accidental one with the non-Trader Joe’s stick in the fudgesicle, and I can confirm that these are made by Jonny pop.