These Trader Joe’s bread crumbs are organic, come in a 10 ounce package, and hold up to cooking really well. TJs has had a few different variations of bread crumbs over the years, but this particular organic version has been around awhile now, and is a good value at under $3. These generally are found in the pasta and bread mix section of most Trader Joe’s stores………….
- 110 calories per serving
- Net Weight: 10 oz
- Ingredients are organic wheat flour, organic evaporated cane sugar, sea salt and organic yeast
- 3 grams of protein per serving
- 1 gram of sugar per serving (serving size 3 Tbsp)
Organic Bread Crumbs at Trader Joe’s
There are a lot of different bread crumb brands available, but most of them are not organic like this Trader Joe’s version. How does everyone think these compare to name brand bread crumbs in terms of taste and texture? Some national brand bread crumbs have a lot more unhealthy added ingredients than this version, so I wonder how the taste and the cooking variation is different. If anyone has a go to recipe they use with these TJs bread crumbs, let us know! And if you can’t make it out to TJs, give these items a try…..
– Progresso Bread Crumbs Plain 15 Oz. (Pack of 2)
– Kiss My Keto Bread Crumbs Zero Carb (0g Net) — Italian Style | Low Carb Keto Breadcrumbs | 6g Protein per Serving, Sugar Free | Low Calorie, Non-GMO & Soy Free (Pack of 1)
Other posts and links you might like…
Trader Joes sourdough bread review