This Trader Joe’s keto collagen powder with mct oil is chocolate flavored, from grass fed cows, and has a rich chocolatey taste to it without a gross aftertaste. This keto collagen chocolate powder is made by Superior Source and contains real cocoa powder and uses Stevia as the sweetener. This is perfect for adding to your morning coffee, mixing into oatmeal, or blending with your daily smoothie. Keep in mind Trader Joe’s sells a few different collagen powders, including their grass fed collagen hydrolysate one that is made by Great Lakes Gelatin Co. I know a lot of people use collagen powder regularly so being able to buy it without a bunch of added junk ingredients added to it at a reasonable price is huge………….
- Gluten free and dairy free
- Net Weight: 14 oz
- 10 grams of protein per serving
- Contains MCT oil from coconut oil
- Dietary supplement found in Trader Joe’s health and vitamin aisle
Trader Joe’s Keto Collagen Powder by Superior Source
This keto collagen chocolate powder is a super healthy way to get a ton of nutrients without having to force down a gross tasting powder. Does everyone prefer this chocolate collagen powder to the plain ones? If people have a go to collagen powder I’d love to hear why they use that particular one. And if you have a favorite recipe or food/drink you add this powder to, let me know! This is a good value priced at $19.99 considering it often sells on Amazon for a decent amount more. If you can’t make it to TJs, give these items a shot…..
– Superior Source Keto Collagen Protein Powder Chocolate – Grass Fed Collagen Peptides with MCT Oil, Gluten Free, Paleo Friendly
– Orgain Keto Collagen Protein Chocolate Powder with MCT Oil Net Wt 1lbs, 1lb
Other posts and links you might like…
Trader Joe’s collagen review