These Trader Joe’s keto bites are little chocolate almond flavored fudge bites that are low carb, contain whey protein and mct oil, and have a good soft, chewy and sweet taste to them. These are made by a company called Du Good Snacks and are found in the health and beauty aisle near the Trader Joe’s vitamins. I’m not sure what it says about these that they aren’t really near a lot of other food products, but for keto, low carb fudge, these actually taste really good. You have to set your expectations in terms of low carb fudge brownies, that way you won’t be disappointed with these little chocolate fudge keto bites!………….
- 6 grams of protein per serving
- 1 gram of sugar per serving
- Net Weight: 5.68 oz
- 100 calories per serving
- Made from chocolate and whey protein
- Low Carb and keto
- Made with whey protein from grass fed cows and MCT Oil
Trader Joe’s Keto Bites, Chocolate
These chocolate almond fudge bites are priced really well at under $5, especially compared to specialty health groceries that charge significantly more for these. The Du Good brand apparently is a fairly popular low carb and keto brand name, so TJs has decided to keep the Trader Joe’s name off the packaging. What does everyone think of these keto bites?! Is there another brand that people like more than this one in term of low carb and keto desserts? And if you can’t make it out to TJs, give these items a try…..
– BHU Keto Bites – Variety Pack (3 Bags)
– HighKey Snacks Keto Low Carb Food Chocolate Brownie Cookie Bites – Paleo, Diabetic Diet Friendly – Gluten Free, Low Sugar Dessert Treats & Sweets & Ketogenic Products Healthy Protein Brownies, Pack of 3
Other posts and links you might like…
Keto Collagen, Trader Joe’s Chocolate Powder review