These essential oil roller blends from Trader Joe’s are an easy way to add a different scent to your day, priced well below what most fancy places charge for similar products. Trader Joe’s roller blends come in a pack of four bottles priced under $10, and have high quality jojoba oil as a main ingredient. Apparently these are a limited edition item so once this run of them is sold they likely won’t be back in stores. I love that these Trader Joe’s roller blends make it so you don’t have to dilute the oil or really do any work. Just roll the oils right on to your skin for a super relaxing scent…….…….
- Trader Joe’s Aromatherapy Mood Odyssey Essential Oil Roller Blends
- Net Weight: 1.32 oz (4- 0.33 oz bottles)
- Comes with bliss, relax, awake and sleep oils
Trader Joe’s Roller Blends, Essential Oil Roller Blends
I like the scent of all four of the essential oil roller blends in the package, but I think my favorite is the “sleep” oil that has a really relaxing orange and lavender scent to it. What is everyone’s favorite oil of the bunch? If anyone has a favorite way they like to use these, or even a homemade oil recipe, I’d love to hear about it! I haven’t tried too many other essential oils so I’m curious to know how people compare this TJs version to other stores. And if you can’t make it out to TJs, give these items a try…..
– Essential Oil Roller Bottles 10ml (Amber Glass, 12pack, 2 Extra Roller Balls，24 Labels, Opener, 2 Funnels by PrettyCare) Roller Balls For Essential Oils, Roll on Bottles
– Essential Oil Roller Bottles, 24 Pack Amber Glass Roller Bottles 5ml, Roller Balls for Essential Oils, Roll on Bottles by Easytle (96 Pieces Labels, 4 Funnels, 4 Dropper, 2 Opener)
Other posts and links you might like…
Trader Joe’s Vitamin E Oil Blend review